Monday, September 15, 2014

The United Dates Of Sarah - DNA Stands For More Than What You Might Think - Entry 16


This morning I work up to this at 6:00am so please forgive this entry...I might be a little more tired/cranky/mean in this blog...I recorded this from my living room window between the balcony rails.




Isn't a regular work day 9-5? WTF dude...don't start sawing at 6:00am right next to an apt complex. Damn! 

A friend (n) - A person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations. 

Everyone has a friend (hopefully) and depending on the relationship between the two of you, you might be more blunt to them than a normal person.  Basically, how blunt should you be with your BFF about their "relationship"? 

I literally said this to a co-worker of mine: "Have you ever seen the movie 'He's Just Not That Into You'"? 

0_o

Omg..who says that??!?? Me?!? Damn, talk about blunt...sorry boo! You know I meant well and I'm just trying to look out for you :P

Anyways, here's a story to END ALL STORIES!!! I'm going to call this guy "DNA" short for Do Not Answer.

Here's the timeline: 

Saturday I get a message on Ok Cupid from DNA -

"Hey! I would like to get to know you because your profile seems cool" Here are a couple of links to look at photos of me. I haven't posted any up because I'm a teacher and I don't want to come across a parent or even a student."

As I read this, I feel like he seems pretty nice but the photos were awkward. He only sent two..one from a strange angle with a girl and the other from far away so you can't really see him. But I was with my mom and dad, and my mother told me to message him back...so I did.

Me: "Hey. What do you teach?"

DNA: "I teach music. I know this is forward but can I get your number so we can talk?"

Wow, that was fast! But no one has been this "interested" before so we'll see how this goes.

Me: My number is ------- but I'm with my family right now so I can't talk on the phone. I might call you another time.

Literally right after I pressed send, he calls me!

I didn't answer...because, like I told him, I was with my family. 

Then he started texting me. He was telling me about his job and where he moved from and asking me about my life. This was fine but I didn't respond very fast. Anyways, after about 5 texts back and forth he says

"Can you send me a picture so I know you're not cat fishing me? 

Me: Funny thing you say that because I met Nev today from "Catfish"! 


DNA: Cool, you're the one on the right, right?

Me: Yep! Well I'm going to sign off. I'll talk to you later.

So that was that...until THE NEXT DAY!

He texted me 5 times on Sunday. Here's what he sent:

DNA: Hey!
DNA: Hey! What's your name btw? 
DNA: What are you up to this Sunday? 

Meanwhile, I'm hanging out with my roommate in the pool, so I don't have my phone with me.

DNA: Really? What was the point of you giving me your number if you aren't even going to respond? 
DNA: Do you do casual?

After that last text, I decided to never talk to this guy again! I mean, RELAX dude! 

And then I get this text:

"I can't believe there are 'adults' like you still out there. No wonder why you're still single. You just blow people off and don't respond. You are immature and good looks are never going to change that." 

WTF dude! You ARE crazy!!!! I have legit reasons to never talk to you again, and this is just putting the nail in the coffin. Anyways, I take it with a grain of salt and don't text him back...I thought that was the end of it...BUT NO! 

Thursday comes around and I'm out scouting at a mall. I get a phone call from a number not saved in my phone. 

Me: Hello? 
DNA: Hey, it's Taylor! How are you?
Me: Hi, I'm sorry who is this? Are you calling for one of the shows? 

Sometimes I call people from my phone for the shows I'm scouting for so I didn't even think for a second it was DNA.

DNA: No, we were talking on Ok Cupid. Remember? 
Me: **Lightbulb* Oh hey. Yeah, I misplaced my phone. What's up? 

I'm soooo confused at this point why he's calling. Especially after his last text. 

DNA: What's going on? Whatcha doing?
Me: I'm working.
DNA: What are you doing this weekend? 
Me: I'm pretty busy. Listen, can we talk later. I'm working.
DNA: Yeah sure, no problem. 

Let's be honest...I'm not calling this guy again and why did he call me after texting me that horrendous message? This guy is PSYCHO! So I input his number as DO Not Answer so I know never to answer this guy again! 

We hang up and immediately he texts me:



And this morning I wake up to a text from him: "Can you do casual?" 

Guys...we're dealing with a psycho! And I can't wait to see what he says next!

Don't forget to email me any stories you may have TheUnitedDatesOfSarah@gmail.com
And Follow Me On Twitter @UntDatesOfSarah and like the Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/TheUnitedDatesOfSarah


I post new blogs on MONDAY! If you're interested in subscribing, scroll all the way down and it should say "subscribe" :)



Why? But his 'About Me' is pretty awesome - "Literally A Person"




No comments:

Post a Comment